Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Name Game!!

"I can't wait to hear what his name will be!!" and "So have you picked out a name yet?!" are the most common things I've heard after announcing we're having a boy!! Apparently we've got quite a reputation for unique names for our children, which I LOVE and I must agree that I do in fact love to come up with, unique and interesting but not too off the wall or bizarre, names for my littles!! Although we've pretty much decided and have even told a few( so if you know don't spoil the FUN!!), I've always wanted to put a poll on my blog so I thought I'd do one with all of the names we've considered or liked in the past to see what everyone else thinks!! So go on over and pick your fav!!! And as always, feel free to leave some comment love!! I'll leave it open until Friday then I'll post the one we've chosen so you can see if we picked the same one!! OH, and his middle name for those wondering is Uriah! Happy voting and thanks for playin' along :0)

P.S.~ For those who've asked about our girl name... the only one I was really considering and in fact was convinced would be her name provided baby was a "she" was Etny with a few possibilities as a middle name! However, I'm not sure Daddy was quite sold on that one, tho I'm thinking he was holding out having to think on it too much till we knew for sure ;0) Alas now it shall remain a mystery I guess... but I'm thinking Mommy might have won him over eventually!!
Until Friday... vote away!!

5 comments:

Pambo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pambo said...

I made a spelling error - I hate when that happens.
Are all those names serious contenders?
I've only heard of "Kiran" and "Kevin" but I'm old.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Preston put his vote in for "Preston." :)

Pambo said...

Maybe Eric Clark(as in Superman's alter ego) Osborn. The initials would be ECO, so Boy Osborn could be eco-friendly. So many fun things you can do with a last name that begins with "o", like Ashlee and Alora being "AGO". Ego, ago, eco, rio, etc., etc. So many things to consider when you're naming a baby, isn't there? I still like to think about baby names and I'm 20 years away from my last baby. I think boy names are harder than girl names.

laura said...

Love his name!