Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're having another...

Yep, the wait is over!! We had our ultrasound Friday morning and wonder no more!! Baby #3 is a...


v


v


v


v


v


v


v


v


v


v


v


BOY!!



We couldn't be more excited too!! We've never had a preference, boy or girl, but I did have a feeling he was a "him!" and Daddy gave a big YES! with a fist pump, he's a proud papa!! Big sister and brother were excited to see baby "inside" mommy's tummy but were a little more subdued after realizing he wouldn't be coming out quite yet ;0) They were then much more interested in going to Nanna's office to play, silly kiddos!! So now we're on to the Name Game, YAY!! This is actually one of my favorite parts and I'm already getting TONS of questions about what names we're thinking of... there may be a poll coming soon for a few opinions too!!

9 comments:

Pambo said...

Congratulations! I have to confess that Ashlee told me last night you were having a boy - I think Jason saw it on Kevin's facebook. Love that ultrasound photo of Boy Osborn doin' the wave. How fun. I guess Alora will remain the lone princess in the Osborn family and I bet that's okay with her. I know she loves her little brother.

Brandi said...

Yay... congrats Mandi!!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Yea, congratulations! I can't wait to meet Nephew #2. I was going to suggest naming the baby after her favorite aunt, but I guess that won't work, since it's a boy, lol. How exciting!

Melissa said...

Yay, Congrats :) I'm super excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new baby boy!!! If he looks anything like his big brother, he is going to be a handsome little man..brandi

Pambo said...

Pretty selfish of Ashlee since Alora already has her middle name. :)
Like I told you Sunday morning, maybe Ashton would work if you named Boy Osborn #2 after his fave aunt. Hey, wait. I just realized Ashton is a combination of Ashlee and Jason. Hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! Another BOY!!! Congrats!! He'll be just as gorgeous as yalls other two!!!

-Chasity Frazier

laura said...

Congratulations! I knew it was a boy all along... I can't wait to meet the little guy:)

Annie said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see who he looks like, probably the other two!! :)