Thursday, June 04, 2009

And the survey says...

YAY! I finally did a blog poll!! What fun too, thanks everyone for playing along :0)
So the results are in and I have to say I was really surprised at the outcome! Here are the numbers...

Zetick= 2 votes
Resnick=1 vote
Kiran=10
Riddik=14
Kevin Martin Jr.=5
Other=6... this provided a place to type in a name you liked not on the list
Joel=1
Noel=1
Boone=1
Sawyer=1
Samuel Uriah=1

Like I've said before... picking out our baby's name has always been one of my favorite parts of pregnancy and as you can see I like different!!! Just to answer a few questions too... Yes, all these names are contenders for boy Osborn #2 and yes they are all real names Mom ;0) I'm not that creative!! Although I will confess that the majority of them were heard as last names but, that seems to be a trend I follow!! Thanks again everyone for playin and participating, it was fun!!! Now without further adu... the name we've chosen for our next little man is

Riddik Uriah Osborn!!!

We've actually loved this name for quite some time, even pre- this pregnancy, but I only recently commited after finding out we were in fact having another boy, cuz I'm weird like that I guess :0) So there you have it... we can't wait to meet him!!

6 comments:

twingrlsplus1 said...

Another cool name!! I really like it..I missed the poll. I didnt check the blog for a few days:( Can't wait to meet another adorable Osborn !!

Lacy Key said...

I LOVE the name, you pick out the cutest names for your kids! Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I actually picked the right one! :) Too cute, I'm sure he will be as adorable as the name you've picked out for him! Love it!

Jen Richardson

Jolly Green said...

that's my BOY!

Becky said...

Congratulations on a new little fella! I'm wondering, is it a coincidence that you picked the name with the most votes? :)

Mandi said...

Thanks Becky :0) That is a coincidence!! We've actually known what his name would be since the day we knew for sure we were having a boy, we've liked that name since I was pregnant with Xander!! Looks like several people agreed with me too, lol!!!