Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Venturing out!

A bit of cabin fever was setting in around here... really it doesn't take long for that to happen when school's out, so today despite my fear and her stitches we bundled up(and is it just me or is this specific event a whole lot of work?) and ventured out for some snow fun!! This was X-man's first real experience with the snow and he was into tasting it, YUMMM!!Thankfully all her snow stuff from last year still fit good so she was set and warm as toast!!
He was being sooo cute reaching up on his tip toes and when I asked if he needed help he said "No, i weeeeeach"

And we can't go out in the snow without making a few of these!! It's hard work tho, very tiring ;0)

Monkey see, monkey do... he's ALL about anything sister is doing!! And with so much enthusiasm, they keep me laughing...
until it was time to come in that is!! He was ready, she was NOT!!!






9 comments:

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Love the snow pics! Looks like they enjoyed their snow day! They are too sweet : ) Logan never asked to go outside yesterday (which I thought was kind of weird). Turns out he has strep AGAIN!!! 2nd time this month! UGH!! Hope you all are staying well!

Mandi said...

Oh yuck, poor Logan, I'm sorry he's having to go thru that at all, let alone 2 times in one month! Not fun :0( We are currently on antibiotics here too for various different yuckiness... gotta love this OK weather!! I'm ready for nicer days!! I hope he feels better soon Cindy!!

Shannon said...

I don't usually miss the snow, but those pictures made me want snow for Sadie's sake - so she can play in it. Maybe we should take a trip to the mountains...anyway, good to see you are all up and around after your crazy start to the week!

Unknown said...

Xander laying in the snow is cracking me up. He really is getting big!

laura said...

Love Xander's coat:) I'm glad they were able to get out.

twingrlsplus1 said...

Love the snow pics, the kids are too cute!! I bet Alora was happy to bundle and go...

Pambo said...

Rats, Laura stole my comment - I love Xander's coat also! Glad Alora has bounced back from the great chin disaster of 01/09! What a scary thing. Makes me feel a little weak in the knees. That first photo of Xander is my fave.

Ashlee Osborn said...

How cute, I love the snow angel pictures! I think Preston would have tried that, if he could have figured out how.

Mom's Club said...

super cute pics of them in the snow...and, seriously, hudson follows kayli around and does everything she does, too cute!